The Liquid Gold Facial is an advanced treatment using microchanneling technology with gold tipped needles to infuse your skin with a customized solution. Tiny needles, smaller than a hair follicle, are used to infuse your skin with a customized cocktail. They cause no bruising or downtime and are a way to painlessly and effectively deliver customized infusions into your skin, resulting in healthy and vibrant looking skin.
Topical numbing is applied prior to treatments. A series of 3- treatments, month apart, is recommended for best results. There is minimal to no downtime. Best results are seen 1-3 months after third treatment. Love the skin you’re in!
Is Liquid Gold Facial for me?
At Inner Glow AestheticsMD, we will help and guide you to create a treatment plan to best meet your specific goals. For optimal results, we recommend three treatments spaced one month apart.
- Treat Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Treat Acne Scars
- Tighten Skin
- Minimize Pore Size
- Improve Skin Tone
- No Downtime
Results are seen in 3 to 7 days and last up to 3 months. Topical anesthesia is used for comfort and there is very mild redness afterwards.
- Shrink pores with micro-Botox
- Smooth and hydrate skin with micro-hyaluronic solution
- Improve acne scarring
- Brighten skin with pigment reducers
The liquid gold facial treatment works on the full face, neck, around the eyes, eyelids and up to the lash line, on and around the lips, back of hands and décolleté.
What are the post-procedure care that I need to follow?
We do recommend the following post treatment guidelines for the best results and to ensure that the full effects of the procedure are experienced.
- Avoid washing your face the day of treatment
- Avoid putting makeup on after treatment,
- Avoid direct sun exposure immediately after treatment.
- Use good quality non-comedogenic sunscreen if going in the sun
- Avoid swimming, saunas and steam rooms