Patient safety is our top priority. Inner Glow AestheticsMD has implemented a thorough protocol to maintain social distancing and a high degree of cleanliness at all times.
- Medical grade HEPA filters purify the air in every room.
- UV lights kill germs between patient visits.
- Social distancing is maintained, except during procedures.
- Patients are not sitting in the waiting area.
- Between appointments, treatment rooms and surfaces are sanitized with CaviWipes medical wipes.
- The floors are washed with hydrogen peroxide.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the office.
Appointment/What to expect:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, or we will need to reschedule you (no exceptions) For your safety, we have scheduled time between patients to deeply clean treatment rooms. There is a $75 no-show fee. Two days before your appointment you will receive a text reminder of date and time. Your card will NOT be charged unless you are a no-show. No-show fees are non refundable.
- If you are getting filler treatments, we will give you a clean disposable mask to put on AFTER your treatment.
- You will be met at the door by our staff, who will be wearing a mask. Your provider may be wearing additional protective gear, such as N95 mask and face shield.
- Upon entering the waiting room, a temperature check will be done. Anyone above 98.9 F, will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- You will be given a consent form to sign, stating that you have not been exposed to Covid and have no Covid symptoms.
- Hand sanitizer is available to use upon entry and departure.
- You will be brought directly into the treatment room.
- Thank you for your trust. We appreciate all the support and are grateful for all your kind understanding.